Friday, August 3, 2007

Week 9, NUMBER 23!!!! The End!!!!

In Week 1, I stated that "Beginning with an end in Mind" was easy for me. I can now say that it's the truth!!! Many times when I wanted to quit I thought about the final prize - an MP3 player and CEU's! As much as I griped about doing the 23 tasks, I have to admit that I learned some things that I would not have otherwise tried. I especially liked the Web 2.0 Awards list. I will use this in the future. When I recieve my MP3 player I will download some walking tours of various cities and will download audiobooks using Overdrive!

I didn't like having to make so many accounts. It's a good thing I printed out all the logins and passwords. I don't think I will be doing any personal blogging, because I don't like having my life exposed to the world. I am glad I took this opportunity to learn about blogging however, because now I at least have a little idea of what it's all about!

No comments: